Scope: To enter the private roads on campus on regular basis within a specific period of time.
- Outlets/Caterers (For goods delivery only);
- Service provider to UM;
- Special request for official duties;
- Justified health reason with certificate.
- All application should be endorsed by UM responsible units, like goods and/or service acquisition units, administrative units, faculty offices and student living units;
- Then UM responsible units should send their request with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org at least three working days prior to the entry date.
– Name of the company/organization/student
– UM responsible units
– Contact person and contact number
– Car plate number
– Entry date and time
– Target destination and route
- All successful applicants for goods/luggage delivery purpose should stop their vehicles at the designated location for loading up/down the goods/luggage and their vehicles are not allowed to park on campus.
- The entry permit should be placed on the windshield all the time on campus.
Colleagues of STS will contact via e-mail for relevant process. The entry permit will be given out through responsible units.
Please contact Security and Transport Section (STS) through email: email@example.com , or call us at +853 8822 4126 for information.