UM is providing round-the-clock CCTV surveillance service in UM public area for security concern.
Aims and objectives:
- To safeguard UM’s assets/properties and other legitimate interests;
- To protect employees’ and students’ safety and other legitimate interests;
- To monitor employees’ and students’ behavior (restricted to reception area and entry/exit of offices).
- Personal Data Collection Statement (Video Monitoring) of University of Macau.
- CCTV Record Handling Policy;
- CCTV system Installation Policy.
According to the above, any unit or personnel is not allowed to view or retrieve the past record unless official approval from relevant authorities has been granted. If units wish to apply for viewing and/or transfer of records CCTV, please refer to the CCTV record handling policy and complete the following form and submit to STS for further process.
STS website: https://sts.cmdo.umac.mo/request-forms/
If you have any questions related to CCTV surveillance, please contact Security and Transport Section at +853 8822 4126 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org